Manufactured in collaboration with the French Hi-Fi specialist Devialet, the TWS Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 headphones have several technologies dedicated to improving audio quality.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2, Ultra-hearing True Sound Dual Driver
There is thus an exclusive system called Ultra-hearing True Sound Dual Driver which coordinates two loudspeakers, to make them work in perfect cohesion. We notice on the one responsible for the treble frequencies a planar diaphragm, generally reserved for premium headphones, and on the other, in charge of the midrange and bass frequencies, the presence of four magnets. The set displays a wide frequency response, from 14 Hz to 48 kilohertz.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2, Triple Adaptive EQ for personalized sound to his ear canal
With "Triple Adaptive EQ", the Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 automatically adapts the sound to the structure of the ear canal, posture and volume, for a personalized rendering in real time. The LDAC codec, and HWA (Hi-Res Wireless Audio, standard proposed by Huawei) and Hi-Res Audio certifications are also included.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2, Intelligent Dynamic ANC 2.0 active noise reduction
Noise reduction is ensured by the Triple Mic ANC System process (presence of three microphones per earphone), while the Intelligent Dynamic ANC 2.0 function identifies the external sound environment to select the appropriate noise neutralization mode. The FreeBuds Pro 2 can connect to two devices simultaneously and their battery life with noise cancellation is 4 hours, up to 18 hours with the case. Without noise cancellation, these figures respectively increase to 6.5 hours of listening, and a total of 30 hours with the case. Note to finish a resistance to splashing water with the index IP54.
Available in silver, white, as well as silver blue. Indicative price: 219 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2:
• Type: in-ear headphones
• Loudspeaker(s): 11mm closed dynamics + planar diaphragm tweeter
• Frequency response: 14hz - 48kHz
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/HSP
• Codecs: SBC, AAC, LDAC• Certification: Hi-Res Audio, HWA, IP54
• Functions: Ultra-hearing True Sound Dual Driver, Triple Adaptive EQ, Intelligent Dynamic ANC 2.0
• Active noise reduction: yes
• Autonomy: 6.5 hours (continuous connection including playback), 30 hours with the storage case and its integrated battery, 4 hours with active noise reduction and 18 hours with the storage case and its integrated battery• Charging time: 1 hour for the headphones, 2 hours for the case
• Weight: 6.1 g for the headphones, 52 g for the case