The Redmi Buds 3 Pro signed by the manufacturer Xiaomi have a hybrid active noise cancellation system (ANC).
Active noise reduction up to -35 dB
They are equipped with dual microphones that filter out background noise and generate anti-noise sound waves, for a reduction of up to 35 decibels. Note the presence of four ANC modes as well as different transparency modes to adapt to the environment. And for the acoustic package, the Redmi Buds 3 Pro come with respectably sized 9mm transducers for a wide frequency response.
Bluetooth 5.2 model, the headphones are connected to each other for increased stability. Thus, they also offer the possibility of switching from one unit to another without interruption. They can also be connected to two peripherals simultaneously (smartphone, walkman, portable console, computer, etc.). Autonomy side is reached 6 hours maximum, and 28 additional hours with the charging case. Namely, charging is done wired or wireless (Qi), and 10 minutes of charging is enough to get up to 3 hours of listening.
Available immediately. Indicative price: 69.99 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro:
• Type: dynamic True Wireless headphones 9 mm
• Speakers: dynamic
• Impedance: 32 ohms• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP / AVDTP / AVRCP / HFP
• Codecs: SBC, AAC
• Battery life: 28 h without active noise reduction (6 h for the headphones + 22 hours for the box)
• Charging time: 1 hour for the headphones, 2.5 for the box via USB-C port
• Weight: 4.9 g for a headphone, 45 g for the case