First of all, we now know the total power of the Hisense HS512, 760 W (6 x 50 W + 100 W + 360 W). Then, its indicative price was revised downwards (see end of this news).
Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 and DTS: X compatibility
The advertised Dolby Atmos / DTS: X compatibilities are there, with side speakers and two in Up-Firing configuration, that is to say oriented upwards for the reproduction of Height channels.
11 HP, 3 HDMI and Bluetooth function
The acoustic package consists of eleven speakers plus an external subwoofer with an 8 '' (20 cm) membrane. Likewise, Hisense announces that the HS512 incorporates five audio modes, Bluetooth compatibility and 2 in / 1 out HDMI compatible Ultra HD 4K. Likewise, the Hisense HS512 boasts a metal finish and an LED control screen.
Finally, the connection has two inputs / one HDMI 2.0 output, an optical, a coaxial, a 3.5 mm mini-jack and a USB port
Availability announced for the month of October. Indicative price: 549 euros.
Reminder of the key characteristics of the Hisense HS512:
• Type: sound bar
• System: 5.1.2
• Amplification: Class D
• Total power: 760 W (6 x 50 W + 100 W + 360 W)
• Speaker (s): 11 in all (10 in the soundbar + 1 in the subwoofer)
• Subwoofer: external wireless
• ARC compatibility
• CEC compatibility
• Bluetooth 4.2 compatibility
• Codec compatibility: MP3, WMA, Wav
• 4K Pass-Troughtfunction
• Input (s): 1 HDMI CEC 2.1, 1 optical input, 1 USB port
• Output (s): 1 HDMI CEC 2.1
• Frequency response: 35 - 20,000 Hz
• Dolby Atmos decoder
• DTS decoder: X
• HDCP 2.2 certification
• Dimensions (W x H x D, mm): 1200 x 43 x 110 mm for the bar, 420 x 240 x 242 mm for the box
• Weight: 4.4 kg for the bar, 5.25 kg for the box