Circumaural closed model, the Philips Fidelio L4 aims above all for sound quality and comfort of use.
Philips Fidelio L4, main specifications and comfort
Equipped with the Bluetooth 5.3 function to avoid latency concerns with the source, the Philips Fidelio L4 benefits from Hi-Res Audio certification and displays a frequency response of 7 Hz to 40 kilohertz. Capacities that, combined with 40mm graphene-coated drivers, deliver premium sound quality.
It is also necessary to point out the particular care given by the brand to the comfort provided by the Philips Fidelio L4. The memory foam ear cushions and the Muirhead aluminum and leather headband help you forget the Philips Fidelio L4 exists when you wear it.
Philips Fidelio L4, AAC, LDAC, LC3 codecs and Auracast technology
Namely, the Philips Fidelio L4 manages the AAC and SBC codecs but especially LDAC and LC3, a promise of superior audio quality, if the source benefits from the appropriate compatibilities of course. Another special feature of the Philips Fidelio L4 is the Fast Pair and Aurcast certifications. The first facilitates the pairing of an Android device, the second allows the headset to be easily associated with an Auracast source for example in a cinema, a museum, a conference room…
Philips Fidelio L4, Pro+ noise reduction and call quality
The Philips Fidelio L4 features Pro+ noise reduction, capable of eliminating the external sound environment in real time, of course, even wind noise. Namely, the effectiveness of noise reduction can be adjusted through the Philips Headphones application. Precision, telephone calls give pride of place to voices (yours thanks to the presence of two beam microphones and that of your interlocutor via specific noise reduction algorithms).
Philips Fidelio L4, autonomy and wired mode
The autonomy announced for the Philips Fidelio L4 is 50 hours without noise reduction, 40 hours with. Namely, a quick 15-minute recharge allows for an additional 14 hours of operation. The Philips Fidelio L4 can also work in wired mode (cable provided). Finally, the weight of the Philips Fidelio L4 displays 330 g on the scale.
Immediate availability. Indicative price: 350 euros.
Reminder of the key characteristics of the Philips Fidelio L4:
• Type: closed dynamic circum-aural headphones
• Speakers: 40 mm large diaphragm band
• Frequency response: 7 Hz-40 kHz
• Sensitivity: 99 dB at 1 mW
• Impedance: 16 ohms
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
• Codecs: SBC, AAC, LDAC, LC3
• Certification: Hi-Res Audio
• Function(s): fast charge: 15 minutes allow you to enjoy 146 hours of music
• Active noise reduction: yes
• Voice assistants: Google Assistant, Apple Siri
• Battery life: 50 hours without active noise reduction, 40 without
• Charging time: 2 hours via USB
• Other(s): 2.5 mm (length 1.20 m), USB cable and airplane adapter supplied
• Weight: 330 g