The Sony WF-C700N True Wireless headphones are equipped with DSEE (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) digital sound processing and their sound reproduction can be personalized through an equalizer available in the Sony Headphones Connect app.
Sony WF-C700N, autonomy and ergonomics
The battery life can last up to 15 hours, and the earbuds are IPX4 certified, meaning they are splash and sweat proof. Also note the Sony multipoint connection to connect the headset to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. We should of course mention the noise reduction, accompanied by an Ambient Sound mode to stay connected to your environment.
Sony WF-C700N, Adaptive Sound Control and Focus on Voice functions
We must also mention the Focus on Voice modes in order to optimize the sound of the voices and thus discuss without removing the headphones. Sony also incorporates Adaptive Sound Control, which adjusts ambient sound settings based on the environment, creating an ideal listening experience. In particular, it recognizes places where people often go – office, gym, etc. – and adapts the level of active noise reduction to the situation. Dedicated 5mm drivers, shaped to the ear via an ergonomic design designed for increased stability, produce powerful bass and clear vocals according to the brand.
Immediate availability. Indicative price: 120 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Sony WF-C700N:
• Type: 5 mm closed dynamic in-ear headphones
• Speakers: dynamic
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/HSP
• Codecs: SBC, AAC
• Certification: IPX4
• Active noise reduction: yes, adaptive
• Battery life: 7.5 hrs with active noise reduction activated, 15 hrs without
• Charging time: 90 mins (headphones), 3 hrs (box ); Charging the earphones for 10 minutes provides an additional hour of listening time
• Other(s): Ambient Sound, Adaptive Sound Control and Focus on Voice
• Weight: 31 g, earphones + case