With active noise reduction (ANC for Active Noise Cancelling) implemented via five microphones (three manage the surrounding sound environment, the other two take care of the last disturbing noises to isolate the voice), able to reduce the ambient noise down to -35dB, the 5.2 dB-Pulse Bluetooth headset is the first product of its kind designed by the French brand DeeBee.
Deebee db-Pulse, autonomy and acoustic packageIt can boast a battery life of up to 40 hours, and 30 hours with active noise reduction engaged. A 10-minute quick charge provides two hours of listening time. On the sound side, quality is ensured by 40 mm dome speakers with neodymium magnets, as well as a five-layer composite diaphragm transducer.
Deebee db-Pulse, the rest of the specs
The headset thus provides a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 KHz in wireless mode and 4-40,000 Hz in Passive mode. To be complete on its specifications, know that the rest of the technical characteristics display an impedance of 32 ohms and a signal to noise ratio of 80 dB. Also, an adjustable equalizer allows you to adjust the sound according to your tastes. In terms of comfort and style, note the interchangeable leather pads in eight colors.
Availability for the month of March 2023. Indicative price: 249 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Deebee db-Pulse:
• Type: closed dynamic on-ear headphones
• Loudspeakers: 40 mm wideband diaphragm
• Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz in wireless mode and 4-40,000 Hz in Passive mode
• Impedance: 32 ohms
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP/AVRCP/ HFP/HSP
• Codecs: SBC
• Certification: Hi-Res Audio
• Active noise reduction: yes (-35 db)
• Voice assistants Google Assistant, Apple Siri
• Autonomy: 30 hours with active noise reduction, 40 hours otherwise
• Charging time: 2.5 hours
• Other(s): USB-C cables for charging, input 3.5 mm mini-jack audio cable
• Weight: 305 g