Once again developed in association with Samuel Accoceberry, designer of Basque origin who has won many awards for his typical creations from the Basque Country, the LX X and LX X Platine are 2.1 models capable of meeting all the needs of music lovers. , on classic support (vinyl record, audio CD…) or dematerialized.
LX X and LX X Platinum, connectors and connectivity
For the latter, the Bluetooth 4.2 APT-X network function or the USB-B port combined with a Wolfson 192 kHz/24-bit Dac allow you to make the most of Hi-Res Audio audio files. And for more traditional sources, there is an optical input for connecting a CD player or a television, for example, an RCA input with integrated Phono preamplifier, an RCA stereo input and a 3.5 mm mini-jack auxiliary. We still notice two powered USB-A ports and a headphone output.
While these specifications are common to the LX X and LX X Platinum models, as its title indicates, the second is equipped with a 33/45 R vinyl turntable with Ortofon OM10 cartridge, belt-drive platter, anti- -exclusive Good Vibes Only vibrations (4 shock absorbers), leather felt signed by the Basque tannery Carriat and 20 centimeter aluminum arms.
LX X and LX X Platinum, acoustic package
The LX X and LX X Platine are built around two TWS WS 3.0 tweeters (Wide Sound 3.0 for a wider and immersive sound stage), two midrange-treble with white aramid fiber cone and aluminum dispersion cone, plus a very long excursion bass-reflex cellulose cone woofer.
LX X and LX X Platinum, amplification
The amplification made up of five Class D stages provides a total power of 180 W under 8 ohms (2 x 25 W + 2 x 20 W + 1 x 90 W), sufficient to sound a space up to 200 square meters. Last details, the active loudspeakers/furniture LX X and LX X Platinum each rest on two solid feet in walnut or oak in the shape of an X and offer a white shelf, in addition to a vinyl wedge/aluminum book. And everything is of course, as with all La Boite Concept equipment, assembled in Ustaritz in the Basque Country.
Available in white or anthracite immediately. Indicative prices: €2,990 for the LX X, from €3,490 to €4,090 for the LX X Platinum depending on finish.
Reminder of the key characteristics of La Boite Concept LX X and LX X Platine loudspeakers/units:
• Type: 3-way loudspeaker
• Tweeters: 2 x TWZ WS 3.0 tweeters
• Boomers: 1 x very long excursion cellulose cone woofer
• Mids: 2 x mid-treble white aramid fiber cone and aluminum dispersion cone
• Power: 180 W (2 x 25 W + 2 x 20 W + 90 W for the boomer)
• Connectors: 1 optical input, 1 RCA stereo input, 1 RCA Phono RCA, 1 3.5 mm mini-Jack auxiliary input, 1 USB-B port, 2 Powered USB-A ports
• Other: on LX X Platine, 33/45 RPM turntable with Ortofon OM10 cartridge, belt-drive platter, exclusive Good Vibes Only anti-vibration technology (4 shock absorbers), signed leather felt from the Carriat Basque tannery and 20-centimeter aluminum arm
• THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.1%
• Bluetooth 4.2 APT-X compatibility
• 192 kHz/24-bit DAC
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 760 x 570 x 51 5 mm
• Weight: 20 kg