With a length of 120 cm, the Sharp HT-SBW800 soundbar is mainly intended for TVs of 49'' (125 cm) and more. Relatively low, 7.5 cm precisely, it will easily slip under most televisions on the market.
Sharp HT-SBW800, acoustic package
The Sharp HT-SBW800, compatible with Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, has a total of eleven speakers including that of the wireless external subwoofer, a model with a 20.3 centimeter woofer. The soundbar accommodates six front wideband loudspeakers, two of which are placed on the sides devoted to surround effects, two Up-Firing wideband loudspeakers associated with two Up-Firing tweeters. Everything is powered in Class D with six 25 W amplifiers for the soundbar and a 50 W amplifier, a 180 W amplifier for the subwoofer. The total power delivered totals 570 watts.
Sharp HT-SBW800, Bluetooth 4.2 function and connectivity
The Sharp HT-SBW800 features four audio modes (Movie, Music, News and Night), Bluetooth 4.2 compatibility. The connection has two HDMI inputs/output (ARC and CEC) compatible with Ultra HD 4K, one optical, one coaxial, one 3.5mm mini-jack and one USB Host port. Note, the Sharp HT-SBW800 has a metal finish and an LED control screen.
Immediate availability. Indicative price: 390 euros.
Reminder of the key characteristics of the Sharp HT-SBW800:
• Type: soundbar
• System: 5.1.2
• Amplification: Class D
• Total power: 570 W (6 x 20 W + 50 W + 180 W)
• Speaker(s): 11 in total (10 in soundbar + 1 in subwoofer)
• Subwoofer : external wireless
• ARC compatibility
• CEC compatibility
• Bluetooth 4.2 compatibility
• MP3 compatibility
• 4K Pass-Trought function
• Input (s): 1 HDMI CEC 2.0, 1 optical input, 1 coaxial, 1 3.5 mm mini-jack, 1 USB port
• Output(s): 1 HDMI CEC 2.0
• Dolby Atmos decoder
• Dolby Digital decoder
• Dolby TrueHD decoder
• HDCP 2.2 certification
• Dimensions (W x H x D, mm): 1,200 x 75 x 105 mm for the bar , 415 x 240 x 240 mm for the box
• Consumption: 70 W (35 W for the bar + 35 W for the box)
• Weight: 4.3 kg for the bar, 5.8 kg for the box