The JBL Live Flex headphones are equipped with True Adaptive Noise Cancellation technology, which adapts to your listening via an ear canal test (Persone-Fi 2.0 function) to be carried out in a noisy environment, then in a quiet place.
JBL Live Flex, Personi-Fi 2.0 function
This process, via the My JBL Headphone app and a series of questions about age, gender, habits, preferences, etc. of the user, makes it possible to draw up his optimized listening profile so that he always benefits, whatever the Bluetooth device, from his favorite pieces of music in the best conditions.
Also note the presence of six microphones for even clearer phone calls.
JBL Live Flex, acoustic package
The JBL Live Flex wireless headphones are each equipped with a 12mm neodymium driver and Bluetooth 5.3 LE compatibility is required. Finally, the immersive JBL Spatial Sound technology is also on the program.
The word to Pascal van Laer, vice-president Headphones & Wearables at Harman
“Our research has shown the popularity of earbuds without earbuds, although noise reduction is less effective with this format,” said Pascal van Laer, vice president of Headphones & Wearables at Harman. JBL's ambition is to offer a wide range of wireless headphones to consumers. That's why we've designed the JBL Live Flex, which combines all-day comfort of ear tips without earbuds, with our real-time adaptive noise canceling. Eliminate noise and distractions with technology that adapts to your environment at all times”.
Other features of the True Wireless JBL Live Flex headphones include a total battery life of 40 hours (8 hours + 32 hours in the box), fast charging (15 minutes provide 4 hours of additional listening) , and Bluetooth 5.3 LE and IP54 certifications.
Available immediately in black, blue, silver and pink. Indicative price: 149 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the JBL Live Flex:
• Type: 12 mm closed dynamic in-ear headphones
• Loudspeakers: dynamic (neodymium)
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 101 dB @ 1 kHz @ 1 wV
• Impedance: 32 ohms
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3 LE
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP/ AVRCP/HFP
• Codecs: SBC, AAC
• Certification: IP54
• Active noise reduction: yes, adaptive
• Voice assistants Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
• Autonomy: 8 hours (continuous connection including playback), 32 hours with the storage box and its integrated battery. All with noise reduction deactivated
• Charging time: 120 mins (earphones + box), Charging the earphones for 15 minutes provides an additional 4 hours of listening time
• Weight: 5.05 g for one earphone, 37.94 g for the case