JBL's Tour One M2 circumaural headphones feature noise cancellation provided by proprietary hybrid True Adaptive ANC technology, which automatically adapts to the environment in real time. It is supported by Ambient Aware technology which allows you to reconnect to the environment, to talk to someone for example. Note that the music and noise reduction resume automatically once the conversation is over.
JBL Tour One M2, acoustic and autonomy package
The JBL Tour One M2 wireless headsets are each equipped with a 40 mm dynamic speaker and Hi-Res Audio and Bluetooth 5.3 (therefore LE Audio) compatibility is required. Navigation can be done with the integrated advanced voice recognition. Autonomy rises to 50 hours (30 hours with noise reduction activated), and 10 minutes of charging is enough to benefit from 5 hours of listening.
Voices over to Dave Rogers, President of Harman's Lifestyle Division
“We are delighted to introduce the latest line of JBL Tour products with the JBL Tour Pro 2 and the JBL Tour One M2 (note: presentation to come). Our JBL Tour line pushes the boundaries of what's possible when it comes to audio and these two new additions are no slouch as they are engineered with uniquely innovative technologies, said Dave Rogers, President of Harman's Lifestyle Division. . I'm proud of what we've created, especially with the JBL Tour Pro 2's smart charging case. 'audio experience'.
Available, in black or champagne, in January 2023. Indicative price: 299 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the JBL Tour One M2:
• Type: circumaural headphones
• Loudspeakers: dynamic, 40 mm diameter
• Frequency response: 10 Hz- 40 kHz in passive mode, 10 Hz-22 kHz in active mode
• Sensitivity: 117 dB SPL at 1 kHz
• Impedance: 32 ohms
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP 1.3.2, AVRCP 1.6.2, HFP 1.7.2
• Certification: Hi-Res Audio
• Functions: Smart Ambient, Voice Aware, Smart Talk
• Reduction active noise reduction: yes (adaptive)
• Voice assistants Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
• Autonomy: 50 h (active noise reduction deactivated), 30 h (active noise reduction activated)
• Charging time: 2 hours via USB-C port
• Weight: 272 g