After the first version released in 2011, then a second in 2018 with the Minor II, Marshall does it again with a new version of their famous True Wireless headphones, the Minor III.
Marshall Minor III, main specifications
These wireless headphones still feature the APT-X codec for enhanced audio streaming quality. Likewise, the transducers are large, 12 mm to best reproduce the entire sound spectrum.
Comfort and functionality
On the comfort side, this new version adopts a semi-intra configuration, like the Apple AirPods. Namely, the IPX4 certification is required for the headphones (resistance to water splashes, they can therefore be used in the rain), IPX3 for the storage / charging box. The controls, for music and call control, are tactile.
In terms of battery life, 5 hours are offered plus four additional full recharges via the case for a total of 25 hours. It is therefore possible to travel far without needing to refuel.
Available at an indicative price of 129 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Marshall Minor III:
• Type: dynamic True Wireless headphones 12 mm
• Speaker (s): dynamic
• Frequency response: 20 Hz -20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 93 dB
• Impedance: 32 ohms
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP / AVDTP / AVRCP / HFP
• Codecs: SBC, APT-X
• Certification: IPX4
• Battery life: 25 h (5 h for headphones + 20 h for the box)
• Charging time: 2 h via USB-C port
• Weight: 4.01 g for an earphone, 40.24 g for the case