The True Wireless Technics EAH-AZ60M2 headphones are equipped with a new 8 mm biocellulose transducer, Bluetooth 5.3 function and LDAC compatibility. Namely, the connection to three suitable peripherals is required, allowing you to switch from one sound source to another instantly.
True Wireless Technics EAH‑AZ60M2, battery life
For the rest, there is a specific acoustic chamber allowing a natural sound of voices, mediums and powerful bass. Among the arguments put forward by the brand, a long-lasting battery suitable for travel, a preferred situation for the use of these headphones, with an announced total autonomy of 24 hours (headphones + charging/storage box), noise reduction active on.
True Wireless Technics EAH‑AZ60M2, Dual Hybrid active noise reduction
The Technics EAH‑AZ60M2 headphones also benefit from noise reduction technology called Dual Hybrid, which its creator does not hesitate to describe as the most efficient on the market. For one, there are four microphones per earbud to eliminate both ambient noise outside and inside the ear cups. On the other hand, the Japanese manufacturer claims to have specifically worked on active noise reduction technology, called hybrid, with digital noise processing and analog sound filtering, for a particularly effective result
For better call clarity, the microphones in each earpiece are required to fight noise, such as wind noise, and preserve the clarity of voices. A “sound beam” process called JustMyVoice is also in the works for improved speech pick-up and suppression of ambient hubbub.
True Wireless Technics EAH‑AZ60M2, IPX4 certified
Namely, for an improved Bluetooth connection, both models use an exclusive antenna design and an independent left-right signaling system that helps improve stability. Last details, an external touch sensor is required (on each headset), the same for IPX4 certification (resistance to splashes and perspiration), fast charging (15 minutes equivalent to 70 minutes of use) and compatibility with smartphone voice assistants.
Availability of Technics EAH-AZ60M2 headphones, in black, blue or silver. Indicative price: 229 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Technics EAH-AZ60M2:
• Type: 8 mm closed dynamic in-ear headphones in biocellulose
• Loudspeaker(s): dynamic
• Answer in frequency: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/HSP
• Codecs: SBC, AAC, LDAC
• NFC: no
• Certification: IPX4
• Functions: quick charge: 15 mins allows you to enjoy 70 mins of music with active noise reduction activated
• Active noise reduction: yes, process Dual Hybrid
• Voice assistants Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri
• Autonomy: 24 hours with the storage case and its integrated battery and active noise reduction on
• Charging time : 2 hrs (earphones) + 2.5 hrs (case)
• Weight: 7 g for each earphone + 45 g for the case