That's what stunt coordinator-turned-director Sam Hargrave just announced in a podcast. It must be said that the first Tyler Rake had already caused such a sensation and broken audience records on Netflix in April 2020, that the idea of a sequel (while the hero died at the end of the first film) had been immediately start of construction.
The next Tyler Rake will be “pure Tyler Rake”
Sam Hargrave says: “We're a bit waiting to see how the sequel will be received, but if the fans are in, we already have a story for a third film which is currently in the works. What is it exactly ? I can't say right now, but it's pure Tyler Rake”
Chris Hemsworth leaves (a little) the cinema
He also clarified that although Chris Hemsworth, the star of the franchise, had decided for the moment to retire from the profession to spend more time with his family, he also confided to Sam Hargrave that he was also ready to step back into the skin of the character. Note that Golshifteh Farahani, Adam Bessa, Olga Kurylenko, Daniel Bernhardt and Tinatin Dalakishvili will be the partners of the Australian actor in Tyler Rake 2, available on Netflix from June 16. Source: Brobible.com