Motorola's Moto g23 smartphone features a 6.5'' (16.51 cm) panoramic HD+ LCD screen (720 x 1,600 pixels, 270 ppi) in 20/9 format, with a 90 Hz display and from a bright peak at 400 nits.
Motorola Moto g23, photo and video capabilitiesOn the photo and video side, the Motorola Moto g23 integrates a triple photo sensor with a 50 Mplxs wide-angle front camera (f / 1.8, 0.64 µm photosite, PDAF) + a 5 Mplxs ultra-wide-angle sensor (f / 2.2) + a 2 Mpxls macro sensor (f/2.4). Plus a 16 Mpxls wide-angle rear sensor (f/2.5, 1 µm photosite) to access several types of shots: selfie with Portrait mode, group selfie, night vision, classic photo, video, panorama and Pro mode. Video capture is provided in 1080p/30 on the APN or the Selfie camera.
Motorola Moto g23, main specs
On the sound side, the device benefits from Dolby Atmos technology and its battery has a capacity of 5,000 mAh for a day's autonomy. Finally, we note an IP52 certification (water resistant), all set to music by the Android 13 operating system at the service of a Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 Octa Core processor (2 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 + 6 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) engraved in 12 mm, supported by a Mali-G57 MC2 graphics chip, 4 GB of Ram memory and 128 GB of flash memory.
In terms of specifications, we can also mention Wi-Fi ac Dual Band compatibility, Bluetooth 5.1 and the presence of a 3.5 mm mini-Jack output. Finally, the fingerprint sensor is located on the side of the smartphone and the sound section is stereo.
Availability, in matte black, immediate. Indicative price: 219 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Motorola Moto g23:
• OS: Android 13
• Network: 4G/LTE, HSPA, GSM
• Screen: 6.5'' IPS LCD (16.51 cm)
• Coating: Panda Glass
• Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels (270 ppi)
• Aspect ratio: 20:9
• Bright peak: 400 nits
• Processor: Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 Octa Core (2 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 + 6 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) engraved in 12mm
• Graphics chip: Mali-G57 MC2
• RAM: 4 GB
• Flash: 128 GB (expandable via micro-SDXC)
• Camera: 50 Mplxs wide-angle (f/1.8, photosite 0.64 µm , PDAF) + a 5 Mplxs (f/2.2) ultra wide-angle sensor + a 2 Mpxls (f/2.4) macro sensor
• Selfie camera: 16 Mplxs wide-angle (f/2, 5, photosite 1 µm)
• Wi‑Fi ac compatibility
• Wi‑Fi Direct compatibility
• Bluetooth 5.1/NFC compatibility
• Others: GPS, Glonass, Galileo
• Video capture: 1080p at 30 fps on the APN or Selfie camera
• Fingerprint sensor: yes, on the side
• Certified cation: IP52
• Sound section: 2.0
• Connector: USB-C 2.0 port
• 3.5 mm mini-Jack headphone socket: yes
• Battery: 5,000 mAh (not removable)
• Dimensions: 162.7 x 74.7 x 8.2 mm
• Weight: 184.3 g