Top-of-the-range model, it offers all of the manufacturer's engineering and know-how: TI PCM1795 192 kHz/32-bit converters working as a differential output on each channel, Advanced SVH reading mechanics to eliminate vibrations during reading of a disk, complete separation of analog and digital amplifications…
Advanced AL32 Plus Processing
The big novelty of the Denon DCD-1700NE concerns the new AL32 Plus processing with very high computing capacity for quality oversampling for the purpose of sound reproduction close to the original source, even from Hi-Res Audio sources .
We can also cite the Pure Direct mode to deactivate the display and the digital output in order to avoid any interference on the analog signal, and a Precision Direct Mechanical Ground chassis Construction to improve the stability of the player and carefully selected components. And again a Dac-Master Clock type clock circuit to suppress jitter and background noise for a sound image of great purity. In addition, the Denon DCD-1700NE has two master clocks, each for 44.1 kHz (and its multiples) and 48 kHz, to further reduce jitter.
The connector has a coaxial output, an optical and a gold-plated RCA stereo output. Last precision, the Denon DCD-1700NE manages, from a CD-R/CD-RW disc, DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz, Wav files up to 192 kHz/24 bits, Alac (96 kHz /24 bit), AIFF (196 kHz/24 bit), Flac (196 kHz/24 bit) and MP3.
Immediate availability, in black or silver. Indicative price: 1,499 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Denon DCD-1700NE:
• Type: SACD deck, audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/+R/-RW/+RW
• Codec compatibility: Wav up to 192 kHz/24 bit, Alac (96 kHz/24 bit), AIFF (196 kHz/24 bit), Flac (196 kHz/24 bit) and MP3
• DSD compatibility: DSD 2.8/5.8 MHz
• Outputs(S): 1 optical output, 1 coaxial output and 1 gold-plated RCA stereo output
• Function(s) AL32 Plus Processing
• Dac : Burr-Brown converter PCM1795
• Frequency response: 2-20,000 Hz/CD; 2-50,000 Hz/SACD
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 117 dB/CD; 119dB/SACD
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.0016/CD; 0.001%/SACD
• Consumption: 24 W
• Standby consumption: 0.1 W
• Dimensions (WXHXP, mm): 434 x 384 x 135 mm
• Weight : 9 kg