eno6 In addition to 5G compatibility and IP54 certification (resistance to splashing liquid), the Chinese firm has endowed the Oppo Reno6 5G with many advantages, including a propensity for superior quality photo and video capture in all circumstances.
For this, the Asian firm has endowed the Reno6 5G with many features dedicated to the image, still or in motion. We first notice the Portrait Pro mode which allows the bokeh effect (blurred background) in video. Welcome to portrait sequences, the effect is applied in real time and available on the front camera with just one click.
The AI Video function automatically performs an optimized adjustment of the smartphone, day or night, depending on the ambient light. With the objective of making videos that are clear, bright and with vivid colors. For its part, the Focus Tracking parameter (see photo below) allows automatic focus tracking of the main character for videos with sharpness never lacking. We can also cite the Video Embellishment process for real-time retouching or the Portait Couleu IA function. The background is treated in black and white and the main subject remains in color. Similarly, the Dual View mode (see photo above) offers great ergonomics and the production of more immersive sequences.
6.43 '' Oled Screen
The Oppo Reno6 is one of the thinnest 5G mobiles on the market with its 7.59mm thickness. A beautiful object crowned by a curved OLED screen of 6.43 '' (16.3 cm) with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels (410 dpi) at a 20/9 ratio, occupying 91.7% of the surface of the the front of the terminal. The screen of the Oppo Reno6 is coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and offers a refresh rate of 90 Hz for a light peak of 750 nits and a contrast ratio of 1,000,000: 1. Likewise, Oppo announces 93% coverage of NTSC for very accurate color rendering.
Processor and battery
To animate the case, its creator equipped the Reno6 with the Octa Core MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G processor (2 x 2.4 GHz Cortex-78 + 6 x 2 GHz Cortex-A55), engraved in 6 nm and supported by a Mali-G78 MC4 graphics chip, 8 GB and 128 GB of storage memory (not expandable via micro-SD). The battery is for its part a high capacity model of 4,300 mAh. Fast charging (proprietary Vooc 2.0 65 W technology allowing to reach 100% battery in 28 minutes (5 minutes of charging provides 4 hours of video playback).
, , What operating system for the Reno6 smartphone?
Android 11 is in operation via the ColorOS 11.3 home overlay. Connectivity and connectivity side, there is a USB Type-C port and compatibilities Dual Band Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.2 (APT-X HD) and NFC Finally, in terms of audio, the Oppo Reno6 is Dolby Atmos compatible.
Triple photo sensor
The Reno 6 has a triple rear photo sensor: a wide-angle 64 Mpxls specimen (26 mm, stabilized, photosite 0.7 μm, f / 1 aperture, 7, PDAF) + 8 Mpxls ultra wide-angle (15 mm, stabilized, photosite 1.12 μm and aperture f / 2.2) + 2 Mpxls macro (22 mm, photosite 1.75 μm and aperture f / 2.4 ). There is also an LED flash. For its part, the webcam is a 32 Mpxls model (26 mm, aperture of f / 2, 4, stabilized, photosite 0.8 μm). Video capture is possible up to 2160p at 30 fps and 1080p up to 60 fps on the camera (with slow motion up to 1080p at 120 fps), 1080p at 30 fps s on the selfie camera.
Available in two colors, blue or black, from October 22. Indicative price of the Oppo Reno4 5G: 499 euros. Namely, for its launch, Oppo is also offering you until September 30 the Enco Free 2 headphones and a Luminous protective shell, with a total value of 149 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Oppo Reno6 5G:
• OS: Android 11
• Network: 5G, 4G / LTE, HSPA, GSM
• Screen: Amoled 6.43 ' '(16.33 cm), 90 Hz
• Coating: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
• Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels (410 dpi)
• Aspect ratio: 20: 9
• Color space (gamut): 100% DCI-P3, 93% NTSC
• Contrast ratio: 1,000,000: 1
• Bright peak: 750 nits
• Processor: Octa Core MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (2 x 2.4 GHz Cortex-78 + 6 x 2 GHz Cortex-A55), engraved in 6 nm
• Graphics chip: Mali-G68 MC4
• RAM: 8 Go
• Flash: 256 GB (not expandable)
• Camera: 64 Mpxls wide-angle (26 mm, stabilized, photosite 0.7 μm, aperture f / 1.7, PDAF) + 8 Mpxls ultra wide-angle (15 mm, stabilized, photosite 1.12 μm and aperture f / 2.2) + 2 Mpxls macro (22 mm, photosite 1.75 μm and aperture f / 2.4), LED flash, HDR, panorama
• Selfie camera: 32 Mpxls (26 mm, f / 2.4 aperture, stabilized, photosite 0.8 μm)
• Wi ‑ Fi Dire compatibility ct
• Wi-Fi ax Dual Band
• Bluetooth 5.2 APT-X / NFC compatibility
• Others: GPS, A-GPA, Glonass, fast charge function (65 W)
• Video capture: up to 2160p at 30 fps and 1080p up to 60 fps on the camera, 1080p at 30 fps on the selfie camera
• Sensor fingerprint: yes, under the screen
• Certification: Dolby Atmos
• Unlocking via facial recognition: yes
• Connector: USB-C
• Headphone jack mini-Jack 3 , 5 mm: no
• Battery: 4,300 mAh (not removable)
• Dimensions: 156.8 x 72.1 x 7.6 mm
• Weight: 182 g