Completing the brand's range of headphones including the HA-A11T and HA-A30T models, the new JVC HA-A25T adapt to all ear shapes thanks to its soft memory foam.
JVC HA-A25T, IPX4 certification and low latency mode
The IPX4 certification allows complete waterproofing, and a low latency mode is present to enjoy a video or play video games without synchronization problems. Equipped with an active noise reduction function, the JVC HA-A25T headphones feature the Touch & Talk system to hear surrounding sounds and allow a conversation. Autonomy displays nearly 28 hours with the charging case, and they connect via Bluetooth 5.3.
Available. Indicative price: 59.99 euros.
Reminder of the key characteristics of the JVC HA-A25T:
• Type: 6 mm closed dynamic in-ear headphones
• Loudspeakers: dynamic
• Frequency response: 20 Hz -20 KHz
• Impedance: 16 ohms
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP/AVRCP/HFP
• Codecs: AAC/SBC
• Certification: IPX4
• Function: Touch & Talk
• Active noise reduction: yes
• Voice assistants Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri
• Autonomy: 35 hours
• Charging time: 2.5 hours
• Weight: 51 g for each earphone + 36.2 g for the storage/charging case