The American firm nVidia is still demonstrating its follow-up vis-à-vis its multimedia boxes nVidia Shield TV, which has benefited for a few hours from an update of the Android 11 operating system with version 9.1 of the system. 'exploit Shield Experience.
Shield Experience 9.1, Night sound mode and ALLM function
Namely, this update is available for all compatible decoders, i.e. all those ever released by the company since 2015 to the present day. On the program, multiple bug fixes, new functions for waking up from standby by pressing certain buttons on the remote control, adjustment of the volume of a PCM signal to that of the Dolby reference, a Night audio mode (night listening) for preserve its neighborhood relations (see photo above) and, above all, the addition of the ALLM function, which is activated automatically when you launch a game, locally or via the GeForce Now service (see photo below). below).
Shield Experience 9.1 update, list of improvements
- "Security Patch Level" update for Android (April 2022)
- Integration of a notification when the application uses the microphone
- Wake-up functionality of the Shield 2019 remote control to using power button or Netflix button only
- Shield wake-up functionality using logo button only on gamepad
- Sound matching option PCM with Dolby Reference Volume on the 2019 Shield