The new Honor Earbuds 3 Pro TWS earphones are equipped with two coaxial drivers per earbud - an 11 mm dynamic driver and a piezoelectric ceramic tweeter - a world first in terms of audio technology for this type of product.
Honor Earbuds 3 Pro, two speakers per earpiece
The dynamic speaker has a damping membrane with an amplitude of 0.6 mm, allowing an increase in low frequency sensitivity of up to 11%. The piezoelectric ceramic tweeter, on the other hand, improves treble detail, while ensuring minimum power consumption.
Honor Earbuds 3 Pro, active noise reduction and fast charging
The headphones offer an active noise reduction function that automatically adapts to ambient sounds to switch to one of three modes: Ultra, Moderate and Cosy. Also note that the Honor Earbuds 3 Pro are the first headphones equipped with 5C fast charging technology, which offers 2 hours of music playback for a 5-minute charge, and 65% of the total battery capacity in just 10 minutes. . Otherwise, count 6 hours of autonomy without active noise reduction, 4 hours with. The charging case offers an additional 24 hours without active noise reduction, 16 hours with. As for the standby time, it can reach 36 hours, without a charging case.
Weighing 5.1 g (without tips) on the scale, the Honor Earbuds 3 Pro are available at an indicative price of 199.99 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the Honor Earbuds 3 Pro:
• Type: closed dynamic in-ear headphones
• Loudspeaker(s): 11 mm voice coil loudspeaker + piezoelectric ceramic tweeter
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
• Autonomy: 6 hours of autonomy without active noise reduction, 4 hours with headphones; the charging case offers an additional 24 hours without active noise reduction, 16 hours with
• Charging time: 30 mins for the headphones, 60 mins for the case
• Weight: 5.1 g for a earphone, 42.6 g for the case