The JBL Live Pro 2 headphones are equipped with an adaptive noise reduction function, but also the JBL Smart Ambient option to hear the ambient sound environment if necessary.
Adaptive noise reduction, késako?
Understand that the latter allows you to stay in contact with the surrounding world according to the user's wishes, to reduce the danger of total immersion in music when moving outdoors for example. For calls, there are now six microphones (compared to three on the previous version), to isolate surrounding noise and wind.
JBL Live Pro 2, main specifications
With an IPX5 waterproof rating, the headphones come with a wireless charging case (Qi standard) containing three 10-hour charges, for a total of 40 hours of battery life. Also of note is the Google Dual Connect + Sync with Fast Pair function which connects the JBL Live Pro 2 immediately to your Android device. The acoustic package consists of two 11-millimeter speakers.
With a button for voice assistant (Alexa or Google to configure via the My JBL Headphones application), the headphones will be available in the spring in black, white or blue. Indicative price: 149 euros.
Reminder of the key features of the JBL Live Pro 2 headphones:
● Signature JBL sound thanks to the 11 mm speakers
● Up to 40 hours of listening time (10 hours for headphones + 30 h for the charging case)
● Adaptive noise reduction with Smart Ambient
● Six microphones with noise and wind isolation technology
● Multipoint function for simultaneous connection to two devices
● Dual Connect + Sync with Google Fast Pair
● Hands-free voice commands with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
● All Access Touch touch controls or via the dedicated JBL Headphones app● Resistant to water and sweat (IPX5 index)
● Quick charge 15 minutes of charge for 4 hours of listening
• Qi compatible wireless charging